Best Rand Casinos
Play Using ZAR at the Best Rand Casinos 2019
If you’re wondering where to spend your ZAR, look no further than our proudly South African Rand casinos listed below.
|Rand Casino||Banking methods||Payout Percentage||Games|
||Visa, Mastercard, skrill, Neteller, Eco, Wire Transfer||96.72%||Over 450 games|
||Visa, Mastercard, skrill, Neteller, Eco, Wire Transfer||96.63%||Over 160 games|
||Visa, Mastercard, skrill, Neteller, Eco, Paysafe||96.37%||Over 355 slot games|
|Visa, Mastercard, Easy EFT||96.57%||Over 430 games|
||Visa, Neteller, Paysafe, Skrill, Mastercard, Entropay||96.22%||Over 380 games|
Popular SA Rand Casino Banking Methods
With the popularity of Rand casinos rising, many online Rand casinos have to keep up with the times and ensure that there are many banking methods that cater specifically for South African players. The most popular banking methods at Rand casinos include:
- Credit card payments-Visa, Visa Electron, Maestro, MasterCard
- e-Wallets-Skrill, Neteller, POLi, EcoPayz
- Direct bank transfers
How We Choose the Best Rand Casinos
- We make sure that all sites featured on our list are legal and licensed by a reliable regulating authority such as the SA Gambling Board or eCOGRA. This ensures that every site adheres to the rules and regulations of fair gambling practice set by these authorities’.
- We ensure that South African players that gamble ZAR have access to fast payouts.
- We check that the Rand casino offers a range of safe and secure banking methods that are ZAR friendly.
- We check and test the support centre of each Rand casino to make sure the service is efficient and is available 24/7 to SA players.
- We make sure that the Rand casinos featured have a wide range of slot and casino games for South African players to enjoy.
Why Play at ZAR Casinos in 2019
Playing at ZAR casinos benefits South African players in many ways. One of the most beneficial ways is that it allows SA players to bypass exchange rates and fees so players have more Rands for their bankroll. Wagering at Rand casinos also helps gamblers to easily keep track of their bankroll as they do not have to constantly work out currency conversions. Generally, payouts will also happen faster at ZAR casinos, as your winnings will not have to be converted before it is withdrawn. Bettors will have access to games that cater for the South African Rand where betting sizes and wagers will be taken into consideration. Making deposits and placing wagers will be easier and quicker and players will have access to a local support centre that has experience dealing with South African gamblers specifically. Rand casinos allow gamblers to make quicker decisions regarding bets and what bonuses and offers to consider without having to make any conversions. The South African Rand is accepted at most international online casinos so SA players will not be forced to stick to an online casino South Africa.